Withdraw tokens

hello… can we withdraw ASK beta tokens to exchanges after ASK go live ?

We have no information about exchanges. Once the token is live, you will be able to do whatever you want with your ASK

нам не нужно будет платить что бы после бета версии мы смогли распоряжаться своими заработанными токенами?

Когда мы перейдем к mainnet, ваш заработанный баланс будет в вашем кошельке.

When we move to mainnet, your earned balance will be in your wallet.

:heart_eyes: great project and a good opportunity to start in

Отлично спасибо! Будем ждать оканчания теста Ну а пока заработаем больше ASK

how can i create a wallet

его не нужно создовать он уже в кабинете есть

There is a TEST wallet in the app. We are currently on testnet. Please read the FAQ section of the forum.

Hello please when was the redeem?

don’t you pay referral commissions now? today one of my referral has registered under my code… bit i didn’t get the reword

не платят сейчас никому, наверное что то нарушилось в системе, я за 10 человек не получил :frowning_face:

If you are certain that they verified their account, please email me with your referral code and the email address you use to login to Permission.
My email address is mray@permission.io

why do you mean by verification’s

It’s right in your main account, If u watch videos you’d see it!

yes they have verified their account & still i didn’t get the referral commission

yes they have verified their account & still i didn’t get the referral commission

If you are certain that they verified their account, please email me with your referral code and the email address you use to login to Permission.
My email address is mray@permission.io

5 referrals has joined thru my link but i got only 7.5k ask

Now developers are solving this problem. have patience, everything will come in one amount :slightly_smiling_face:

hello… how long will it take… its been 2 days now