Why You Need To DO 2FA

i went to my settings in the permissions.io and i dont see anywhere my bar code or the numeric code … the only things that show up in my settings are change
my email … change my password … download my data or close my account so i don’t follow where to find the original scan code or numeric code that was available when i first opened my account

I dont understand. Are you having issue signing in to your account with 2FA or you want to setup 2FA @jfwilson46 ?

Because from your comment above, it means you can access and operate your account.

In your setting section, there is Authentication, you need to authorize new 2FA, use Authy this time if you used Google Authenticator before. Then you follow the procedure I highlighted earlier.

very nice and helpful post! ill copy paste this and share it to the lovely noobs people in my social media. :joy::joy::joy:

Feel free to. It will reach people who are very not aware of 2FA.

:kissing_heart: ,:kissing_heart:

Salve,scusatemi,ma è da qualche giorno che non riesco ad accedere al mio account perchè non mi riconosce il codice 2FA che avevo salvato.Come posso fare per recuperarlo?

Non capisco completamente la tua domanda. Stai dicendo che il codice generato dalla tua app 2FA non funziona quando lo inserisci su Permission.io?

I set 2FA and when I enter the code-confirmation button is inactive-what to do?

Please try the following:
Log out of Permission ( using the log out button)
Clear your browser cache
Make sure you delete any Permission accounts in your 2FA application
Log back into Permission
Go through 2FA setup again.