We're Live! PLEASE READ

The Permission blockchain and ASK are live and you can now find the ASK you earned during beta in your Permission wallet.

The team is working harder than ever to fix any bugs, answer all of your questions, and support the community overall. That being said, PLEASE respect our time. Questions about the topics below will NOT get a reply, either because they’re already answered on this forum, or because we have no information at this time to announce publicly in regards to them.

Please Do Not Ask About:

• exchanges.
  • Withdrawing to 3rd party wallets. When we have news we will share it.
17 Likes

Thats is Great!!!

Just waiting to see my balance in the wallet now.

2 Likes

What can we do with our ask token after mainnet lounch?

2 Likes

hello all member here… which wallet i must send this token…i send into my eth adress didnt see token ASK,

iam also didnt see smartcontrack at ethereum for ASK token,

any explain this?
thank you

1 Like

Thank you very much, I will be patient I start watching videos

1 Like

We literally just launched ASK today. We are not an ERC-20 token.
You can find more information in our whitepaper and FAQs.

3 Likes

oh i see,thanks for answer

Отлично! Жду отображения с нетерпением !!!

1 Like

sure no plm :slight_smile:

Hi Michelle,
Congrats on the mainnet launch. That was very impressive. Do you have any real content from real content providers (not just random youtube videos)? If so, can you please name the content providers that signed up with ASK?

1 Like

We are not yet announcing our biz dev activities.
Curious as to why you would want to know the names of the brands, though.

1 Like

The reason I ask is I want to see if you made any inroads into actual ad industry. The mainnet should have been launched with atleast one real world partner (rather than still watching test videos)

3 Likes

Thanks for the business advice :smiley:

2 Likes

When i can see my previous balance. It is still showing 0…

1 Like

Did you even read the message you are replying to??

1 Like

Congrats on the launch :smile: I have watched and earned in main net and have also seen my previous balance come thru TY ! Looking forward to the growth of this business along with my account .Thanks for all your hard work on getting to this point ! Well done .

3 Likes

How much will 1 ASK be?we could not find it in coinmarketcap.where we exchange that?

1 Like

I received today my ASK Balance thank you very much

3 Likes

Thank you for the correct answer.