Video unavailable

Video won’t play, it says “Video Unavailable” As you can see by the screencapture I uploaded. Just thought you should know and fix this asap, no worries. Regards.

God Friended Me - King’s Gambit (00:31)
CBS 479
The team reunites with private detective Ray Nicolette (Brent Sexton) when Miles is sent a friend suggestion for a chess star who vanished after losing a huge match to his rival 10 years ago, on God Friended Me, Sunday at 8/7c. Only CBS

Some videos are restricted by country. That isn’t something we can control.

Might be a good idea to put in “Video restricted in your country” or something under “Video unavailable”, then we’d not be confused as to why the video is not working when it’s really working in some other countries, okay.

No worries, thanks for replying. Regards.

At this time, there is no way for us to know that a video is restricted when it is added.

I got the same error with one of Netflix video on permission.io. I suspected it might be country restriction. To confirm I searched in YouTube app. And video played there without any issue. So maybe it’s something else than country restriction.

I am not sure what other restriction there could be. It plays ok here ( US)

Another video don’t play, no restriction, it just a black blank. It’s The Mule.

" The Mule

Warner Bros. Pictures ! 2.71K

Nobody Runs Forever. Clint Eastwood is #TheMule, in theaters December 14. Earl Stone, a man in his 80s who is broke, alone, and facing foreclosure of his business when he is offered a job that simply requires him to drive. Easy enough, but, unbeknownst to Earl, he’s just signed on as a drug courier for a Mexican cartel.

Clicking on the “Refer and Earn Ask” button don’t brings up the link I needed. I would have posts this any way, sharing it on my social media platforms.

Oh well, just though you should know about this, no worries. Regards, and Merry Christmas to all.

There was an issue with the embed code on the campaign. This has been corrected.

Thank you for correcting the problem, appreciates it.