Unverified Referral

Hi,
How do i know the number of my referrals that are yet to verify their account.
My referral number is not increasing and i do referring people.

many thanks

1 Like

Currently, we do not reveal the number of people who have signed up but not yet verified.
We have a plan to allow you to remind people to verify, but it is not ready yet.

Remember, we are in beta! I will keep you posted!

5 Likes

Hey You say we in Beta so is Launch day set ? Knowledge is wealth ! Many thanks .

3 Likes

As soon as we know for sure, you will know! We expect to send out a company and development update early next week!

3 Likes

Интересно когда же все таки будет запуск майнета,ведь все люди ждут…и вы обещали,но пока не исполнили,вы можете потерять многих людей…поэтому вам нужно сдерживать слово Мишель и начинать майнет …все устали ждать…

2 Likes

Look forward to hearing the update next week TY :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Поверьте, мы хотим перейти в мейннет так же, как и вы. Мы также хотим убедиться, что мы успешны и не являемся одной из тех стартап-компаний, о которых никто не помнит за 5 лет.

Если вы находитесь здесь только для токена, вы получите электронное письмо, когда он выйдет в эфир. Мы перейдем к основной сети, когда будем уверены, что все готово для того, чтобы Разрешение стало успешным для всех наших участников.

2 Likes

верим что майнет будет на следующей неделе…и будет запуск всего…

Запуск Mainnet не будет на следующей неделе. На следующей неделе мы расскажем всем о компании!

Мери а когда же будет запуск майнет? Мы не знаем ничего ,уже просто долго ждем,и не знаем еще чего ждем,не знаем ни цену токена,ни когда будет майнет…вам нужно поторопиться ибо вы уже обещали запуск еще в конце декабря,а уже и январь закончился…может вам хватит людям сказки рассказывать и обещаниями кормить…скажите наконец КОГДА ЗАПУСК МАЙНЕТ…НА КАКОЙ НЕДЕЛЕ И ЧИСЛА…? ВЫ ЖЕ ВРОДЕ УЖЕ ТАМ ВСЕ НАЛАДИЛИ…СКОЛЬКО ЖЕ ЖДАТЬ ЕЩЕ…???

1 Like

Мы объявим дату, когда будем уверены, что все готово к работе. Как я сказал ранее.

1 Like

Mary, we have already gone through a lot of similar companies that also promised to open and many good things were broadcast to us, but in the end, it turned out to be a hoax … as we believe in you to launch MININET, if you have already passed all your promises and the prices of the token you don’t speak to us … although, according to your words, you only had technical issues before, but why can’t you run the minnet?

1 Like

Michel, how can we invite new partners, if the people we have already invited, tell us that you are deceiving us, and also extend the launch time.

1 Like

You aren’t investing anything with Permission. We have no ICO. The reasons those other companies didn’t succeed is because they didn’t have a real product.
You use our product every day, and I am here answering questions every single day.
Have you ever build a company or a blockchain or dealt with money on a global scale? There are a LOT of things to get right so that we succeed as a company.
If you only care about when the token will launch then just wait for an email. You don’t have to do anything else and you have no money invested.

4 Likes

Спасибо Мишель,что обьяснили нам все. Будем верить что вы скоро ,очень скоро запустите майнет.

2 Likes

You are right, this blockchain project is very good! :slight_smile: