The Permission MainNet Blockchain Is Going LIVE, right now!

Team Permission is ready to go live! Let’s make sure you’re ready, too.

Starting Tuesday, May 7th, at 7:00 AM Central US time, Permission.io will go down for a massive structural overhaul, to begin the process of launching our MainNet blockchain.

Check out what you can expect to see in your Permission
account when we’re live: https://medium.com/@PermissionIO/prepare-for-launch-5c4fe28262e7

PhoneInHand

21 Likes

This is a Great development…Thank you

3 Likes

Hi sorry for my ignorance . what is that mean ? What happend to my earning balance ? Its going to be zero ? Why ? Sorry for my question …

3 Likes

That’s good… where I can exchange my tokens while i’m still earning it? exchange it for $ or another crypto

3 Likes

Please read the link so you can be prepared for when you log in after we are live

5 Likes

We have no information about exchanges.

5 Likes

Wow!!! It beautiful day!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand::ok_hand::dancer::dancer::dancer:

5 Likes

48h nữa thôi. Cảm giác rất dễ chịu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s awesome :+1::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

i am happy and good
hear

6 Likes

This is a good news!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Signs of Great Days at Permission,hope it will appear in the CMA

4 Likes

Wow!!(@.@) i am happy and good
hear

4 Likes

So glad hear this we have been waiting for this for a long time

5 Likes

Especially if you are one of the lucky BETA testers… its been a long wait and journey. I am so happy to be a part of this and see it grow

5 Likes

Excelent!
Congratulations and thank you for all your hard work. This platform will be great.

4 Likes

Finally we have arrived, after long walks hence Good and better ending, love this project.

5 Likes

Im happy too even i dont understand whats going on :blush: but i have a feelings this is good to us

3 Likes

Just wondering How much time to watch our account again?

1 Like