The future of the Permission

However there has been no important news for some mounths now, but I believe we have a good future with this comany. I hope that we will soon hear good an positive news from the company. the latest steedy new vidioes ot the site can be a signals that we are developing and many campanies are coming to join.

9 Likes

Haven’t had any projects running beta for so long? I was very skeptical because they didn’t have the correct answer, they always promised, promised and promised but in the end there was nothing!? Maybe we will become free workers for them, I suppose, because, everyone understands, companies provide advertising videos they always pay for viewers but Permission has Don’t pay us for nearly 1 year! I suppose, Permission has gained no small amount! We all need to speak up about this. I think, they are using us.

10 Likes

Come u are right… Pls admin let ours know what next, plsssss.

2 Likes

HEY ANYBODY DO NOT WORRYING ABOUT IT IM NOTHING COMPLAIN IM FEELING GREAT SO GOOD projects PERMISSION.IO IM TAKE OF TIME SO GOOD PLEASE NOT WORRYING SO DEEP …

5 Likes

The advertiser should know. Right now we are the milking cow of permission. They received pament for the ads but we don’t. We don’t even know how much we earn from this. The price of token we dont know. They makes us like fools. Not giving the right answer.

6 Likes

I understand you and all others warris but I think such a job will take time. A strong campany will be of all of us benefit and we should be glad if it is paid by advertisors. Anyway I think it is time to go live and members should be paid for their work and by this we can both help us and ofcourse the campany to develope further more.

8 Likes

What I said was not wrong, now that permissions cannot be accessed, we all have become their donkeys, we have spent too much of our time to help them make money, as I said, impossible There are projects that run beta for so long, they have tricked us to watch their video clips every day.

5 Likes

When the tokens will go live please tell i am worry about it really

4 Likes

yes, thats right, i agree with you

5 Likes

it’s free and you complain you complain everything tokens is like this until the company considers that it can go out to the market and win both them and their vampires subscribers who want everything for free I bet you have not placed a penny in the company

6 Likes

Please dear admin tell me about when the tokens ho live ok any news about waiting time 10days 15days or 1month please tell some time to wait possibility of time thanks.

3 Likes

Are we going to list earliest ? what do you think

1 Like

All we had here are just promises not even a roadmap atleast to lead us to be hopeful even if its false. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I hear and understand why you have some of these concerns, and I will address them all below.

To answer your comment about never seeing a project in beta for “so long,” what other project do you know of that’s aiming to disrupt the entire model of the $300B ad industry? We’re not talking about an ad blocker or a cash back shopping site. Permission is challenging the digital ad industry to actually eradicate the interruptive, exploitative, and unwanted marketing that intrudes on the lives of everyone that uses the internet. In its place, we’re pioneering an advertising model that is permission-based and trustworthy by design.

Also, Gmail was in beta for 3 years. Just pointing it out.

Not sure how many of you have taken a look at the “About Us” page of our site: https://permission.io/about/ We are a team of 16, executives included. I invite you to read about our individual backgrounds, skills, and what we contribute to Permission. In the past year, our small but brilliant team accomplished an astronomical amount. We’re proud and the dedicated members are proud.

Off the top of my head, we created and supported a Progressive Web App, our graceful solution when Apple and Google blocked us from their stores because they didn’t approve of the app’s purpose.

We completely rebranded from ALX to Permission.io. We launched and supported two interactive referral programs. We executed multiple rollouts of 2FA security in order to support our members’ needs. We’ve consistently updated Permission.io.

And yes, WE DEVELOPED A BLOCKCHAIN. See the testnet here: https://explorer.permission.io
Mainnet will launch when the time is right for the company.

As stated several different times throughout this forum, Permission.io 's business development activities over the past few months generated significant interest that led to us forming relationships with several global brands and content providers.

In response to the statement about not seeing a roadmap…the Permission.io roadmap has always been included in our whitepaper, page 19: https://permission.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/ASKWhitePaperv09-19-04-05.pdf

While you’re there, read pages 17 and 18 where it talks about $ASK allocation. We’re not using our members. We appreciate them. 20% of ASK total supply is reserved for early audience incentives.

This forum is a place for the Permission community to get product support, talk to each other, and interact with team Permission. There much better things to do here than spread negativity and FUD.

Talk to all of you soon!

10 Likes

this was awesome admin , hope to see more development from you guys.

4 Likes

Great job i really appreciate your work thanks permission

4 Likes

great great great team and good jobs and faith keep it up

1 Like

I have been with the project from Day 1 as a Beta tester and Now everyday user of product watching videos . No complaints… Yes Good things take time and lot of patience…
Thanks for providing a detailed message response to all that has been accomplished so far.
I believe in it and will continue to Enjoy videos and Wait for Mainnet.
Thanks again

2 Likes

Thank you admin for this important points to note!!!

3 Likes

No warries, I think they have done the most job and will start to pay for our jobs.

4 Likes