Shop with ask, wtf😡

Well after nearly watching 3000’s of video’s, probably over a period of a year, I can get a free bag​:joy::joy::joy: very disappointed how you rewarded your true community that helped build your product, I certainly wont forget and will be telling people the truth on my twitter crypto airdrop page with a lot of followers, totally unprofessional :rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

Did you happen to notice that we did NOT announce this feature yet?
We are testing at this point… it’s not a fully functional Spend marketplace yet.

6 Likes

Chúng ta đang nói đến giá trị đáng thất vọng với Permission. Tôi đang thất vọng!

1 Like

ASK không được liệt kê trên một sàn giao dịch và tính năng chi tiêu đang được thử nghiệm.
Giá trị của 1 ASK là 1 ASK. Nếu bạn chỉ muốn bán ASK của mình cho fiat, hãy đợi cho đến khi nó được trao đổi.

1 Like

I don’t understand the point of this post, are you complaining about the feature or what?

IMO i think this is a great move to making ASK token “useful”. If you are complaining about the price well i say too bad cause the last time i check ASK never promised to make you rich :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Giá hàng hóa trên Permission cao so với thị trường đồng dạng. Bạn phải chuyên nghiệp, và tiện ích hơn nữa. (Giá hàng hóa và dịch vụ phải cạnh tranh)

Looks pretty functional to me​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: