Scamed or legit

Scamed or legit. discussing about this topic. Should we continute with them

2 Likes

How is it you would think you are scammed?
You haven’t invested any money into Permission and we are here every day answering questions. You get emails from us regularly, we post to social media every day, and you continue to earn ASK ahead of our mainnet launch.

9 Likes

How many time lunch…?

Hi Mray, Is the mainnet launching date near? As it is already delayed by 3 months now. The crypto support is growing now as it looks from the bullish moment of market. It will be nice to launch the mainnet for good growth and support. Thanks

1 Like

We are getting VERY close. Hang tight just a little bit longer!

8 Likes

i dont believe permission can be a scame because much has be invested in this project and is a great project, soon we will be happy we joined permission project

3 Likes

i used permissio.io for 1 years ago now i still wait for you ;(

3 Likes

Great things take time :slightly_smiling_face:
We’re almost there! You will be glad you stuck around.

8 Likes

One love on permission

2 Likes

Chúng ta chưa khẳng định được điều gì về dự án này. Nhưng thời gian và công sức của chúng ta, thì mỗi người sử dụng theo cách riêng của mình.

Indeed great things take time

2 Likes

Many of my friends and i were very exited at the beginning of the project but we don’t think that it is moving ahead. There are many other blockchain projects advancing too much like bit.tube or Theta

We have also invested in many blockchain projects since 2014 and some turned out to be scam, some were not able to deliver what they were promising. We don’t see any real improvements on this project either.
Hiring experienced developers cost much but if you are too late you won’t get any share in the market.

1 Like

Please refer to this earlier post:

Theta and Bit.tube are both great projects, but hopefully you understand how much simpler their premises are than Permission’s. Theta’s network solves one problem: streaming speeds. Bit.tube is an ad blocker that gives you coins for surfing the internet, which you can use to tip content creators for better content.

Permission is challenging the entire advertising industry ($300 Billion and on the rise) to change the way they advertise. In a few years, ad blockers won’t be necessary because that type of ads will be obsolete. However, consumers will always need a way to browse products and services, and shop for what they’re looking for. And brands will always need a way to connect with interested consumers.

The difference being, consumer data will finally be respected.

6 Likes

Lovely comparison i like this project vision

5 Likes

Thanks for your support!

5 Likes

I didn’t directly say that this project is scam but said “We don’t see any real improvements”

My real life experience shows that if projects take too long deliver a product, they either die or turn out to be a scam.

I know that the projects i said are for different purposes. I was referring that they have a working blockchain and partnership with huge companies. I was comparing their improvements in a year.

2 Likes

i think this project will historical in blockchain history

5 Likes

Welcome!! Glad to have you with us

5 Likes

wellcom madam thank you for apriciate

2 Likes

wow that powerful comparison love it:slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

3 Likes