Resetting 2fa - please read!

Hi Everyone!

We understand that using 2FA is a new experience for some people and that many people are also new to cryptocurrency and understanding the value of their personal data.

We are working to allow a reset of 2FA soon.

IT IS NOT READY YET, but it is coming. As soon as we have all of the details worked out, I will update everyone.

Thank you for your feedback!

pinned #2

Great. Can’t wait to see it. I have my code in Google authenticator and Authy but it’s giving me and error msg

Hello just want to ask is this related to why i can’t login to my account now? I use the same credentials I use to login the permission site and here but it does not seem to work there anymore. I tried to recover or reset my password by clicking on the “forgot password” link and sent twice or three times a password reset but never got the email. Can anyone help me login?

Just making sure the help you got on Twitter solved the problem. ?

Please help @mray
My phone has hijacked and i have lost my phone :disappointed:. I can not log in my account. Please find a quick solution about this problem.Thank you

I couldn’t activate my 2fa authentication because I don’t have computer, I only used phone, very had for me, can you finger out one way for me?

You can use a single device to set up 2FA. You just need to copy and paste the code instead of scanning the QR.
However, we are still working on being able to reset 2FA.

hi. most of my referrals can’t set up 2FA. The reason is always failed when they use 2FA on google extension. When they use Mobile to put 2FA it can’t be read.

Pls reset 2FA . My Username huuthanh06712@gmail.com . Thanks Admin

Did you read the post you are replying to?

We are working to allow a reset of 2FA soon.

IT IS NOT READY YET, but it is coming. As soon as we have all of the details worked out, I will update everyone.

Мрай доброго времени! Тоесть не нужно будет устанавливать 2FA?

I have the same problem, my Google Authenticator numbers aren’t accepted.

Try clearing cache, then login again

I think there is a genuine problem with the 2FA system. I have the code I have reset the app and clear the cache and nothing. I don’t have any reason why my account shouldn’t be working. I just hope the solution can come fast.

VERY soon! Keep your eye out for some news!

Im in!!! thanks! now I can See all my information and my balance

i have set my 2fa password but any time i use 2fa code on permission site it says error

Make sure you are not using an old Permission account in your 2FA application. Log out of Permission ( use the Log Out button) Delete the Permission accounts in your 2FA app and clear your browser cache.
Then log back in and try setting up 2FA again.