New users say "hi" :)

Hi everyone, I’m Anyi from the sunshine city of Orlu, Nigeria. Thumbs up for the management of Permission.io for establishing a forum for the members. Great job! See you at the boards.

Why move off Telegram?

good morning from philippines

Hello, bright futures ahead

Hi, hello, I am from Germany:blush:

it’s nice to be in a new house, lol …

Telegram is a great application to blast out news, but not great for support or storing information for everyone to access.
Since we have a live product, we really needed a place for our community to find the latest news and help without the team having to monitor a Telegram channel just to repeat the same information over and over and we wanted a place to store your comments, suggestions, and feedback.

Translating!

"Hi ~ I am a user who keeps watching permission and uses it ~
Everyone is nice ~ ^^ "

Hey guys! Glad to be here. :wink:

Друзья всем привет я рад что я с вами

Привет с Севера России

Hi I am Chris Onova: slightly_smiling_face:

Hi all from Slovenia. Glad to be a part of Permission community.

Hi, where to from here…

#firstpost Hi every one :kissing_heart:

hi everyone. love from turkey

Привет ,я Натали ,Украина - Львов:grinning::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkler::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::yellow_heart::blue_heart::Зеленое сердце:four_leaf_clover::кленовый лист:кленовый лист:кленовый лист:кленовый лист:кленовый лист:кленовый лист:кленовый лист:трава:трава:трава:трава:солнечно:солнечно:солнечно:солнечно:солнечно:солнечно:first_quarter_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

Приветствую здесь всех

To make the company more greater for us all

xin chao
cam on cô
chia sẽ ask tu hao