Lose Authy and Google authenticator Links

What If I Lose Authy And Google Authenticator Links :neutral_face:

There will surely be a support technical team to contact in other to reset your 2fa settings.

We cannot help you recover your 2FA passkey! That is why we remind you several times to write it down!

If you set up Google and lose access, you can set up Authy… and WRITE DOWN THE 2FA PASSKEY!

And What If I Set Up Google At Very First Time To Learn And Lose It and Then Try With Authy And Also Didn’t Save Mistakenly Both Keys :disappointed_relieved::slightly_frowning_face:

There is nothing we can do to recover 2FA keys.

It MAY be possible for me to verify your identity and add your existing earned balance to a brand new account. However, no 2FA, no access to your existing account funds if you have already set up 2FA and lost keys.

Yup I Only Have Authy In Google Authenticator and I Have Lost Key So Please Can You Add My Fund Into New Account Please

Also I Am Not A Person Who Wants To Sell That Fund in Future For Money If I Wanted so I Could Have Wait For Mainnet then I Can Send to another place but I want to work with permission so please inform me if you can add my funds into new account so I will quickly made a new account

Please send the following information to me in a private message:

Your current Permission.io login email address
A screenshot of your Refer & Earn Page and of your current Earned Balance
The email address for the new account
A screenshot of your NEW Refer & Earned Page and the Earned Balance