Just easy way , simple words , how i got real money in my bank acc?

i am sorry , but… there is allot of talks and words here and nothing directly explain the asy way that we all here for . which is REAL money …
i dont understand exactly how its work here to earn a real money in my bank account …
can some one please explain to me how to transfer this ASK as a money for my bank acc … and also what is the ((( recipients wallet address )) ???
what is this address and its related to what exactly , how to have one for my own . and how to have my money from this address …

and please be passion with me and explain to me with very simple clear way , as you r talking to some one dont know zerooo about this systems …
as its weird for me to see all this questions and talk and not even one simple question or answer about this !!!tx in advance

5 Likes

Tất cả đều mơ hồ về một giá trị hứa hẹn. Không có giá trị gì về ASK này.

2 Likes

Keep calm great things take time, mark my words

4 Likes

2 years have passed … calm the loz

1 Like

Hi, I’ve spent an inordinate amount of time getting frustrated and wondering when we can actually translate ASK tokens into actual money/dollars. Make sure to read page 19 of the Whitepages for Permission.io, which breaks down the “roadmap”. According to the provided (estimated) timelines, we’re at least several quarters away (segments of 3 months) in regard to when ASK tokens will possibly begin to be considered accepted crypto currency; and even this is not necessarily guaranteed. All we can do in the meantime is accumulate ASK tokens by way of watching ads in Permission.io and successfully referring others.

1 Like

Tôi đồng ý, nhưng tôi nghĩ hàm ý cơ bản là cuối cùng chúng ta sẽ thấy một số giá trị khi tham gia. chúng ta sẽ thấy!

2 Likes

I like that you have faith in this.

2 Likes

First, the Permission app hasn’t even been available for a year, let alone 2.
For those who have been with us awhile, we thank you for your patience. Permission did not do an ICO in a rush to get our crypto out there and to make a lot of money.
We are a very experienced team of tech and startup professionals who plan to make Permission THE answer to digital advertising fraud and the name people associate with data protection.
Our web app and blockchain are audited to make sure that your data and your ASK are safe.
If you are new to cryptocurrency, please note that we are not like a lot of other projects that are just trying to sell their crypto and make some fast money.
Permission is 100% compliant with regulations for your safety and security.
These things take time to evolve and to gain popularity among users.
We are here every day answering your questions and getting your feedback and we hope you will join us in making Permission and ASK the biggest success in the digital advertising and data privacy space.

11 Likes

Splendid And inspirational

Wow, Mray !! 🙋:writing_hand::hugs:thanks for been here all the time, stay bless

2 Likes

Thank you for your continued support!
It’s you guys that will make Permission the standard for telling the world that they cannot use your data without asking and without paying for it!

4 Likes

Thank you Mray and the rest of the Permission team you are doing a great job and deserve our full support.

3 Likes