How will I benefit from this system?

Look, I’ll be 100% honest; while I enjoy watching trailers and ads, and I already spend a significant amount of my time on YouTube, I just want to post this question: how do I, or will I, benefit from using and participating in Permission.io? I ask this only because although I appreciate participating in something that might be new or possibly innovative, I want to gain something out of spending my own time everyday contributing to this…i.e., actual money or useful currency. Thank you!

3 Likes

Just curious what you mean by “actual money” or “useful currency.”
Do you participate in other crypto projects?

1 Like

No, I don’t participate in other crypto projects. Regarding currency, I meant if not dollars, what is the ultimate worth of participating in this particular project?

2 Likes

To clarify or simplify what I was trying to inquire about MRay, what will we be able to do with ASK? Sorry!

1 Like

Welcome to cryptocurrency!
ASK is a currency that is designed to be used within the Permission platform. We JUST moved our project from testnet to mainnet a couple of weeks ago and we have a development roadmap on Permission.io that explains what we have planned for the future.

I’m still not clear on what I as an individual gain by using this platform. What uses within the Permission platform do ASK crypto currency serve me as a novice, economically poor and technologically deficient luddite?

2 Likes

Also, how and where can I find and view the “roadmap” that you’re referring to on Permission.io? I don’t see any links or menus for it whatsoever in the Permission.io website once I’m signed in securely.

1 Like

By the way, I have viewed and read the Whitepages, About Us, and Executive summaries from the main Permission.io menu webpage, and I truly appreciate the design, layout, and seemingly positively intentioned language used throughout. However, I am still as uncertain as ever…how and why should I use Permission tokens, or ASK?

2 Likes