Coinmarketcap

When the token ask will be listed in coinmarketcap

in December they said that the beta phase would end and we are still waiting

will enter this token someday to the market of cryptocurrencies

1 Like

I have no information about exchanges. The Permission token is intended to be used within the Permission.io application. However, when we move to mainnet you will be able to withdraw the tokens in your Earned Balance and do whatever you wish with them. Right now we are on a testnet, doing the last steps of security audits and account validations. We are also working with advertisers to provide even higher quality content when we launch.

10 Likes

Beautiful :+1:t3: Still waiting patiently…

2 Likes

Đợi chờ là hạnh phúc. Mong hạnh phúc sẽ mau tới

Tell me how long to wait when you exit the test? Maybe 1,2,3 or 6 months, at least you should know the approximate launch date and tell us, because everyone is waiting, but for the time being you only promise, but there is no result.

2 Likes

december is estimation date but now is february, the longer you guys delayed and being silent about progress is, the more we would likely to vanish from this platform. we need an update, that is why telegram group is important for update.

5 Likes

We have NOT been silent. Are you on our email list? We sent updates about the blockchain’s progress in mid January and our CEO Charles Silver sent a letter last week about the business relationships we are developing.

2 Likes

I do not have the authority to give you a date. Have faith and patience, we are working extremely hard to make this platform reach its full potential. As soon as I am given permission, a launch date will be communicated to everyone.

7 Likes

спасибо будем верить и ждать дату запуска…

будем верить ждать дату запуска…

ждать дату запуска…

Великие вещи требуют времени.

2 Likes

yes, we just have to wait!! ok

1 Like

а много еще времени ждать …до 2020 года?

1 Like

Маловероятно, что вам придется ждать так долго. Но опять же, я не принимаю эти решения.

1 Like

Dear admin please tell us when you are going to announce a date thanks

2 Likes
How to withdraw money
I'm waiting for mainnet

I m worry about that

2 Likes

If it were up to me, we would have launched in January! Right now we are extremely busy developing business relationships with global brands to improve the content on Permission as well as give you more activities to do with your tokens. I do not have the authority to give you a date. Have faith and patience, we are working extremely hard to make this platform reach its full potential. As soon as I am given permission, a launch date will be communicated to everyone.

8 Likes

Thanks :pray:t4: very kindly for the vital information…I’d stay glued and remain positive as to the great privileges permission.io brings to us all
God bless…

2 Likes