Bad Project Can't withdrawal to any wallet

DO NOT SEND YOUR ASK TO ANY WALLET THAT IS NOT A PERMISSION WALLET. 3RD PARTY WALLETS ARE NOT SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME. :point_left: I dont Like this

1 Like

You can withdraw to a Trezor and we are working with other wallets to get support.
ASK is not an ERC20 token, and so it requires us to work with each wallet to make sure they support our blockchain and protocol.
This is how crypto that isn’t ERC20 works.

2 Likes

mray когда будут другие кошельки которые будут поддерживать ASK мы сможем туда перенести свои монеты А что мы сможем потом с ними в дальнейшем зделать? Все кто работают с вами в неведении потому что мы не знаем что мы можем делать со своими заработанными ASK

mray good news coming soon ? ask worth as much as
this value 0.0200 usd ?

2 Likes

I think may be this ask will value approximately 0.233usd because max hig ad price is this or may be possible value from 0.10 usd to 1usd because they are working on world largest brands but if the price will 1$ then this company grow very fastly i think so. We are waitning for good news

2 Likes

yes you right but we dont know how many drimer here :slight_smile:

1 Like

why people try to be whitdraw there got no volue no exchege no coinmarket up ? is that joke from permision ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait guys, Inshallah will be good news Stay tuned

3 Likes