Ask valuation waste of time

It is incorrect to answer a question with a question. I’ll ask you another question. How to complete all stages of the project ,the participant will be able to earn and withdraw profit for the work? Many do not understand the ultimate goal. They want to work and get paid for it.

Без вирусов. www.avast.ru

3 Likes

The information you are looking for is in the whitepaper. We will announce just as soon as you can withdraw to other wallets (SOON).

Your knowledge of cryptocurrency is relevant here, so I know how much to explain.
ASK is a cryptocurrency. In order for your to move it to another wallet, that wallet has to support our blockchain protocol. That takes time for us to work out with other wallets.
In the meantime, you earn ASK with every video you and your referrals watch.

8 Likes

جو اکاؤنٹ ملاحظہ میں ہیں یعنی کے جو ہماری ریفرل ایرننگ ہے وو آپ کب ہمیں دے رہے ہیں

I totally agree with this buddy, this is not done, not at all cool.

2 Likes

Tôi cũng đã đọc, và không mời thêm bạn bè tham gia nữa. Vì không đảm bảo thời gian của họ bỏ ra là có giá trị bằng tiền.

1 Like

Tôi đồng ý. Tôi sẽ không tham gia nữa. Tôi sẽ không lãng phí thời gian của mình và tôi sẽ không mời bạn bè của mình lãng phí thời gian của họ.

2 Likes

với tình hình hiện tại, có mời thì cũng chả ai tham gia
mà có tham gia họ cũng không xem

1 Like

Я так понимаю проект заскамится потому что реклама беда любого пользователя ее некто не хочет смотреть а вы толкаете какуюто дичь вызов рекламной индустрии как 2 реклами в сутки ето ваш вызов? 2 года впустую моего временни

Okay this is useful.Thankyou!

network ads will be the great fit for own goods/services.

permission.io is scammer I have sended 34000 points for sweatshirt but did not receieve it

2 Likes

Corona virus issue cost the delay of your order, kindly contact support

No new progress news from permission.io why

1 Like