About using Trezor device

I have not understood the withdrawal or transfer of ASK must have a Trezor device and we must buy it with EUR 69 or EUR 149?
Did they finally force us to convert or withdraw ASK to have a minimum cost of 69 EUR, I have not seen anywhere to do so?
Someone please explain help me.
Thank you

2 Likes

TREZOR Model T - 149 EUR
TREZOR ONE White - 69 EUR
TREZOR Ultimate Pack - 273 EUR
TREZOR ONE Black + Cryptosteel - 149 EUR
TREZOR ONE Metallic - 500 EUR
Perhaps the administration made a joke, offering to buy TREZOR ? I love jokes. My pension won’t be enough and I’ll starve for a month by buying TREZOR. )))

You have a wallet on Permission and you can leave your ASK there. A trezor is a hardware wallet that you CAN move your ASK to, if you would like.
We are working on more wallets that you can transfer to, but these things take times.

4 Likes

Well Explained Mray Nobody has been forced to buy any Trezor its ones choice nothing more.

2 Likes

more if I buy this wallet TREZOR and send my ASK to there I will be able to exchange my ASK for Bitcoin?

1 Like

Read this post https://cryptototem.com/trezor-wallet/ to learn more about Trezor Hardware Wallet and how to install and use it. I ahve used it for 2 years and still satisifed.

1 Like

No one has any doubt that he is a great wallet. The question of whether today you need to purchase an expensive device to store one ASK token? But everyone decides for himself.

1 Like

How because there is no news of withdraw or exchange of ask toke

How can I buy a TREZOR T to ship to Brazil, I speak Portuguese ok

What is the function of trezor hardware wsllet only withdraw not any exchange or get cash please tell us clearly thanks

Similar to the way a thumb drive stores files, a hardware wallet physically stores tokens. Many crypto users appreciate the added security and autonomy that a hardware wallet provides.

Asking the same question over and over about exchanges doesn’t change the answer we’ve already given you.

2 Likes

Thanks mam ok please it my humble request to process system fast thanks